(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

eeeeeew

vegetarians. Its a good game great drawings bad message.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

One suggestion

in the upgrade window you should have numbers. example:sneezing:lethality-0 infectivity-2 visibility-3. or something like that and also do the same with the bars. that and madagascar,i no lots of people have complained about this but add at least 1 airport! well i guess thats 2 but o well. 2nd best game ive ever played good job.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

this actually happened

i was playing and ten i moved to teh right and i sorta teleported to the little bump.when i moved to right wil jumping i teleported to the boss and teh ending song started playing! i was so frightened cuz i didnt no wat was happening so i just closed window and now lets see if it works...OMG NO its liked tis game got hacked and i just realized teh ending song automaticly starts wen its done loading.tis is so weird.

Bloons Tower Defense 2 Bloons Tower Defense 2

lol i hscked it :D

this is a great game but i cant beat it sio i hacked it! i had 15+ fully upgraded super monkeyes and 8 fully upgraded canans. awesome game but make it a little easier.

Streamline Streamline

dont listen 2 the non beat people

I beat the game and everything moves to the beat.the smushy things are the clzpping guys.best game ive ever played

Love 'O Fortune Love 'O Fortune

this might be correct 0.0

I chose my parents name and then it was the second to best. i admite their relationship ist perfect but they still love eachother.i also did a few friends and lol it was 2nd to best too! but then i tried me and a friend and then i got secod to best(all my things werent second to best,just these)

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

lol

this was awsome. people just need a sense of humorto help raise your score im gonna give ya a 10/10 and 5/5

Bouncy Balls! Bouncy Balls!

a few things.

1.good game hard to stop playing.
2.when you have everything maxed the balls go inside eachother.glitch.
3. theres only 3 balls yet the thing goes to 10.it would be cooler if there was more than it would be a massive awsome thing.

-2 points for the bad things.

8/10
4/5

dumbcook444 responds:

when you set it to ten balls press reset and its 10 balls

Sonny Sonny

FINALLY AN AWSOME GAME!

dude for the next three days im gonna vote 5 on this game because it needs a 30/10. only problem is that you need health /focouse potions and a run away option.if the healing guy dies you cant regain focouse so im basicly stuck with my basic attack. and when i know im gonna lose but i cant run away and it takes forever i just quit and restart and that gets annoying. infact im writing this review because i stoped. well gonna restart.great game

Gravity based movement Gravity based movement

HIGHEST SCORE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude i got 210 on 1 of my atom things! he was ginourmus! but i bored of him so i made an army of guys on top of him and killed him :-P