Katan Katan

saw this on FA

But I still love it. The world you made was amazing. And the creatures were pretty cute.

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

WTF!!!???

I was bored so I was shuffling my Yu-gi-oh cards, then I hear a screech, look up, and see a red dinosaur thing eating a kid!... WTF!? made me laugh and replay a lot though so u get a 10

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

F YEAH!

Love this!!! Also cool to see a fur :3 recognized a few characters myself and loved you for each character That I saw. The music is epic, definatly gonna check it out!

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

eeeeeew

vegetarians. Its a good game great drawings bad message.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

One suggestion

in the upgrade window you should have numbers. example:sneezing:lethality-0 infectivity-2 visibility-3. or something like that and also do the same with the bars. that and madagascar,i no lots of people have complained about this but add at least 1 airport! well i guess thats 2 but o well. 2nd best game ive ever played good job.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

this actually happened

i was playing and ten i moved to teh right and i sorta teleported to the little bump.when i moved to right wil jumping i teleported to the boss and teh ending song started playing! i was so frightened cuz i didnt no wat was happening so i just closed window and now lets see if it works...OMG NO its liked tis game got hacked and i just realized teh ending song automaticly starts wen its done loading.tis is so weird.

Sodomy Sodomy

Awesome song!

except for the freakin cursing. -.- I loved the way you used the vocals but please, do the exact thing except no swearing, c'mon. anyways I'm not gonna rate as low as angel down ter but ya those words greatly hurt my rating.

SodomyKingz responds:

We're sorry you didn't like it! Add us to your favourite artist list, and favourite this song!

Do A Barrel Roll Do A Barrel Roll

OBJECTION!

You have to press L or R over 9000 times!

(three internet lines in 11 words... beat that!)

The Little Pelican The Little Pelican

So the pelican flew over 4 hills?

you are so gonna win XD man I personally tink ur teh best person on this website

The Gay Brothers The Gay Brothers

BOO-YAH

THAT'S WHAT I CALL WINCEST!

--Miles "Tails" Prower-- --Miles "Tails" Prower--

cool cept...

why does he have a belt wen he doesn't have any pants? O.o are pants overrated and belts are not? nah jk great pic just try to make SOME sense outa your pics. artisticly, i can't find a single thing wrong. your shading is amazing, no lines are out of shape. it's epic. 9/10 5/5

Pretty Kitty Colored Pretty Kitty Colored

cool cept

she has a floating head o.o

jr73380 responds:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR RIGHT!!!! MUSt FIX!!! Thank you!